Choose the right option in the following MCQs. After completing the exercise click on "Check all answers" to know the correct answers with assessment.
1. I _________ thinking.
2. He _________ working as a director.
3. They have been _________ all the day.
4. You have been studying in this college _________ two years
5. She has been teaching here _________ ten long years.
6. He hasn’t been going for swimming _________ last summer.
7. Jane has been treating her studies causally _________ the whole year.
8. I have been enjoying “Wuthering Heights” _________ one week.
9. He hasn’t been sleeping _________ midnight.
10. His mother has been worried for him ever _________ he left.
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to Present Perfect Continuous page and read and practice it again