English language learning: Grammar, Composition, Vocabulary & Pronunciation
Read the examples of sentence correction below.
- They are cutting jokes to me.
They are cutting jokes on me.
- I heard my teacher to say so.
I heard my teacher saying so.
- The condition of the patient is very bad today.
Condition of the patient is worse today.
Condition of the patient is bad today.
- He enjoys to hurt others.
He enjoys hurting others.
- Ten miles are long distance.
Ten miles is a long distance.
- The judge passed order for his release.
The judge ordered for his release.
- Let her and I do this work.
Let her and I do this work.
- The rain will cease after a little while.
The rain will stop after a little while.
- Rich are happy but poor are unhappy.
Richs are happy but poors are unhappy.
- The girl is very poor to pay her dues.
The girl is too poor to pay her dues.
- Everybody will get their share.
Everybody will get his share.
- The sun rises from the east.
The sun rises in the east.
- He cannot read and write.
He can neither read nor write.
- I have read the Shakespeare’s Macbeth.
I have read Shakespeare’s Macbeth.
- Umar is the most tallest boy in the class.
Umar is the tallest boy in the class.
- Do not find faults with everybody.
Do not find faults in everybody.
- The teacher enquired who went out.
The teacher enquired who had gone out.
- Who did you meet on the way?
Whom did you meet on the way?
- The master as well as the servant were drowned.
The master as well as the servant was drowned.
- The oil and the water don’t mix.
Oil and water don’t mix.
- Lahore is London of Pakistan.
Lahore is the London of Pakistan.
- He is taller than me.
He is taller than I.
- He told me that he is going to college.
He told me that he was going to college.
- Why you are still here?
Why are you still here?
- He is very obliged to me.
He is obliged to me.
- The rose smells sweetly.
Rose smells sweet.
- It will not be long till the college re-opens.
It will not be long that the college re-opens.
- From which hand do you write with?
Which hand do you write with?
- She was trembling with cold.
She was shivering with cold.
- I asked him that what he was doing.
I asked him what he was doing.
- Zahid took revenge from his enemy.
Zahid revenged his enemy.
- The water is changed into steam by heat.
Water changes into steam by heat.
- Each of the five students were present.
Each of the five students was present.
- Neither of us like him.
None of us likes him
- He hanged the calendar by the wall.
He hung the calendar by the wall.
- None of us like the idea.
None of us likes the idea
- The car together with all its spare parts are sold.
The car and its spare parts are sold.
- He aims to please everybody.
He aims to please everyone.
- The boy and the girl sings.
The boy and the girl sing.
- I am a teacher who seek my student’s welfare.
I am a teacher who seeks student’s welfare.
- Ninety rupees are quite a large sum for this book.
Ninety rupees is quite a large sum for this book.
- The news of his death were a shock for his friends.
The news of his death was a shock for his friends.
- He absented from the class.
He was absent from the class.
- I have no objection against this scheme.
I have no objection on this scheme.
- The wages of sin are death.
The wages of sin is death (from Bible)
- This is the most perfect film.
This is the perfect film.
- I doubt that he will pass.
I doubt he will pass.
- Good many boys were there.
Many boys were there.
Press Ctrl and D to make
this site your favourite
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved. this site is Protected by DMCA
and Copyscape. No copy of contents, or any other material is authorized