Write T for true and F for false. There are ten questions. Once you complete click on "Check right answers" to see the correct answers. You can also use "Check" button after every question.
1. Pronoun is the name of any thing, person or place. False
2. Pronoun has three cases. True
3. Nominative is objective case. False
4. Accusative is objective case. True
5. Possessive case shows ownership. True
6. "You" is both nominative and accusative. True
7. "Her" is both nominative and accusative. False
8. "I" is first person pronoun. True
9. "You" is third person pronoun. False
10. "They" is second person pronoun. False
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to the Pronoun page and read and practice it again.