Choose the right option in the following MCQs. After completing the exercise click on "Check all answers" to know the right answers with assessment.
1. He said, "We can breath only in air."
2. She said, "Pacific is the biggest ocean"
3. Teacher said to us, "Earth is the third planet from the sun."
4. She said, "Nile is the longest river."
5. He said, "Two plus two are four."
6. Doctor said, "Thermometer measures heat."
7. He said, "Lion is the dangerous animal."
8. She said, "USA is in North America."
9. He said, "Antarctica is the coldest continent."
10. My father said, "Telling truth is the good thing."
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to the Universal Truth Narrations page and read and practice it again.