Choose the right option in the following MCQs. After completing the exercise click on "Check all answers" to know the right answers with assessment.
1. What is reporting speech?
2. What is reported speech?
3. What is split reported speech?
4. Identify reporting speech.
5. Identify reported speech.
6. In direct narration which speech comes under commas?
7. In direct narration which speech doesnot come under commas?
8. Inverted commas are used in ________.
9. Which of the following is without inverted commas?
10. In which speech you use exactly speaker's words rather your own
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to the Narrations page and read and practice it again.