English language learning: Grammar, Composition, Vocabulary & Pronunciation
Choose the right option in the following MCQs. After completing the exercise click on "Check all answers" to know the right answers with assessment.
1. He said, "Hurrah! we finally made it."
2. She said, "Wow! what a car."
3. Susan said, "Oh! how terrible is the story."
4. She said, "Wonderful! you made it."
5. John said, "Oh! what is this."
6. Michael said to me, "Oh! how did you get this?"
7. They said, "Wow! we achieved the terget."
8. He said, "Oh! I failed to understand a very simple thing."
9. He said, "Ah! its my painting."
10. She says, "Wow! what a surprise."
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to the Exclamatory Narrations page and read and practice it again.