English language learning: Grammar, Composition, Vocabulary & Pronunciation
Choose the right option in the following MCQs. After completing the exercise click on "Check all answers" to know the right answers with assessment.
1. Conjunction has ______ types.
2. Conjunction joins two or more ______.
3. He is good in English ______ not in spellings.
4. He was not listened to ______ he got offended.
5. Its snowing today ______ I can’t go outside.
6. I dont believe this ______ he is a lier.
7. Neither he ______ you understant what I am talking about.
8. She prepare lecture ______ delivering it.
9. I lost my bicycle ______ last Sunday.
10. I will not go ______ he comes.
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to the Conjunction page and read and practice it again