Choose the right option in the following MCQs. After completing the exercise click on "Check all answers" to know the right answers with assessment.
1. The matter was put before the commission.
2. It is hard to believe
3. They have no objection.
4. He has been selected as a food inspector.
5. Its strange that killing in war has ever been considered just.
6. Mary read a poem in the class.
7. Let me enjoy the song.
8. They were being treated especially.
9. He has now been behaving acceptably.
10. A book is being read.
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to Voices page and read and practice it again